At VerraTerra, we strive to make buying real estate in the greater Puget Sound area more efficient and less costly for our clients without sacrificing quality or service. We also believe that buyers should have choices to pick and choose what best fits their individual real estate needs.
The traditional buyer plan is best suited for buyers unfamiliar with the home buying process or for those who would simply feel more comfortable having a Seattle area real estate agent with them while looking at houses. There is no limit to the number of Seattle area homes for sale home that can be seen.
There are a lot of steps to buying a home in the Seattle area and by nature, it can be a complex and complicated process. That is why many buyers prefer to have an experienced Seattle area real estate agent by their side who will look out for their best interests, so that costly mistakes don’t happen.
The traditional buyer plan provides the most comprehensive set of services for those looking for homes for sale in the Seattle area. Most real estate agents adhere to this plan when representing buyers.
- Unlimited showings with a VerraTerra agent
- Pricing and market analysis for target homes/areas
- Assistance in formulating an offer strategy
- Drafting, finalizing and submitting formal offer(s)
- Contract offer/counteroffer negotiations
- Inspection supervision and inspection report consultation / negotiations
- Title report review
- Coordination of all parties involved in the sale to ensure all time lines are met (title, escrow, lender, buyer, seller)
- Review of buyer’s settlement statement for accuracy
- Final walk-through of home prior to closing
Traditional Buyer Plan Costs
For most listings, the seller will have preset the amount of money being offered to the buyer’s agent. A common amount is 3% of the final sale price of the house, although this can vary from house to house. Please contact a VerraTerra agent for more details.