Traditionally, a Seattle real estate agent’s value to home buyers has been finding Seattle homes for sale and of course, the obligatory real estate transaction. Agents had the inside track on what homes were for sale, where they were located and for how much.
Well, times have changed for the real estate industry – thanks to technology and the Internet. Buyers looking for Seattle area homes for sale now have access to the same information that Seattle real estate agents were once privy to – at the touch of their fingertips, 24 hours a day!
Consequently, the role of a Seattle real estate agent has also changed. No longer is it just about finding Seattle homes for sale or being a sales person. We must we be high-tech, cutting-edge, Internet-savvy, cyber brokers. We must also have a comprehensive understanding of the current real estate market and be able to foresee potential trends down the road. Most importantly, we must be consultants and advisers to our clients and offer exemplary customer service.
We offer Buyer Plan Choices
At VerraTerra, we have redefined our role from the traditional “home finding agent” to “advisor-consultant-agent.” We understand that our value is about what we bring to the buyer to help them in their Seattle real estate purchase. We also understand that home buyers have different needs. Some buyers need help defining their needs and a helping hand throughout the entire buying process. Others looking for Seattle homes for sale may only need help with the contract parts. That is why we provide buyer plan choices – so our clients can pick the plan that best suits their own needs.
- buySmart! Buyer Plan – is the best for home buyers who are willing to do a lot of their own research on homes, areas and price points, but would like the expertise, advice and consultation of a real estate agent once a short list of potential homes has been identified by the buyer
- Traditional Buyer Plan– provides the most comprehensive set of services to buyers. Most real estate agents today adhere to this plan when representing buyers. This plan is best suited for buyers who are unfamiliar with the home buying process or would simply feel more comfortable having an agent with them while looking at houses. There is no limit to the number of homes that can be seen.
Buying with VerraTerra
The process of buying a home in the Seattle area can be a very complex and confusing experience, especially if you are a first-time home buyer. There are a lot of steps to go through and mistakes can be costly if you don’t know the ins and outs of the home buying process.
We are Seattle area real estate experts and we are here to help you through the entire process, part of the process or whatever you feel you need.
As your advisor-consultant-agent, we will assess your needs and wants and give you our honest opinions, and unlike many other Seattle real estate companies, we “tell it like it is,” without the sugar coating and sales pitch. We will never try and convince you of something we think is a wrong fit for you, even if the information we provide makes your buying decision take a little longer. We have even told buyers they should wait on buying Seattle real estate right now based on their situation. We believe that an informed and educated buyer makes for a better purchase experience overall.
Greater Puget Sound Area Real Estate Specialists
When you buy a home in the Seattle area with VerraTerra, we want your experience to be a pleasant one. Our mission is to provide outstanding customer service to all of our clients while utilizing the best practices and systems available. If you are planning to relocate to the Seattle area, looking to buy a home in the Seattle area or looking to sell your existing Seattle area real estate property, we can take care of your real estate needs.
If you are looking to buy Seattle area real estate as investment property and need property management services, VerraTerra Property Management can take care of tenant placement and monthly management for you.
We specialize in homes for sale in the greater Puget Sound area including:
- Seattle Real Estate – Seattle waterfront homes, Seattle, luxury homes, Seattle single-family homes, Seattle townhomes and Seattle condominiums
- Bellevue Real Estate – Bellevue waterfront homes, Bellevue luxury homes, Bellevue single-family homes, Bellevue townhomes and Bellevue condominiums
- Bothell Real Estate – Bothell waterfront homes, Bothell luxury homes, Bothell single-family homes, Bothell townhomes and Bothell condominiums
- Kirkland Real Estate – Kirkland waterfront homes, Kirkland, luxury homes, Kirkland single-family homes, Kirkland townhomes and Kirkland condominiums
- Redmond Real Estate – Redmond waterfront homes, Redmond luxury homes, Redmond single-family homes, Redmond townhomes and Redmond condominiums
- Mukilteo Real Estate – Mukilteo waterfront homes, Mukilteo luxury homes, Mukilteo single-family homes, Mukilteo townhomes and Mukilteo condominiums
- And all surrounding cities
Allow us to help you find the perfect home in the right neighborhood to fit your lifestyle, budget and needs! For more information about VerraTerra real estate services and how we can best serve you, please fill out the online contact form or give us call at 425.223.4828.